Pages

Sunday 20 September 2015

Indoor Treasure Hunt

My child played her first treasure hunt today. I remembered our college days; During our hostel day celebrations, hundreds of our hostel mates and friends ran here and there in search of the treasure. Precious moments…
When I was left alone with my kid, the daunting problem was to engage her.  In those situations, she herself would be asking for a scavenger hunt.  This time I tried a treasure hunt, an indoor treasure hunt, a simple treasure hunt.





Being the first time and my little one is an early reader I made the clues as simple as possible. After hiding the remaining clues in the respective places, I gave the first clue which leads to the second clue. Here are our clues…..
  1. sit in the red chair
  2. under the pillow
  3. Printer
  4. Dining table
  5. Wash your hands
  6. Watch TV
  7. It is freezing
  8. open the laptop
  9. Pencil Box
  10. see under the big yellow toy






I couldn’t take many photos as she was in a hurry finding clues, running here and there with a little tension (!!!!) and a big smile.  It’s heaven watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment